The Oak Ridge Breast Center is a full service and ACR designated “Breast Center of Excellence” offering:
- Fully-digital Screening and Diagnostic Mammograms
- NEW 3D Mammography/ Tomosynthesis
- Cyst Aspirations
- Breast MRI
- Breast MRI-Guided Biopsies
- Stereotactic Core Biopsies (Mammotome)
- Ultrasound-Guided Core Biopsies
- Same Day Referral, if needed
- Board-certified clinical breast radiologists
- Partnership with the Comprehensive Breast Clinic and Thompson Cancer Survival Center at Methodist
Other Featured Services
- Patients age 35 and over may schedule their own Screening Mammogram
- All mammograms are conducted by fully qualified female radiological technologists
- “Patient Navigator” dedicated as primary contact for all patients diagnosed with a suspicious lump. This breast care specialist works one-on-one with each patient, helping them gain a better understanding of what to expect during diagnosis and treatment.
- We do second opinions and diagnostic workups. Patients must bring film and report the day of their appointment. Call us (865) 835-3760 and will help you obtain these materials.
- The highly skilled and compassionate staff at the nationally-recognized Oak Ridge Breast Center considers it a privilege to provide your care. We value your opinion and hope that you will contact us if there is anything we can do to make your experience more pleasant.